Meta-Power Solutions’ substation transformers are critical components in power networks. Their durability and availability have a significant impact on grid reliability and performance. MPS does not compromise on quality. Each unit we deliver undergoes rigorous full-acceptance testing.
MPS offers a comprehensive line of substation transformers and associated components. Our entire range results from our unique research, development, and manufacturing, making us exceptional in the industry. As a result, we have gained extensive experience in every aspect of power transformer technology. Customers can count on our products’ quality and reliability.
MPS substation transformers provide high levels of customization and can be used in a variety of applications. With voltage up to 46 kV and rated power up to 66 MVA, they are appropriate for a variety of harsh environments. Furthermore, the entire range complies with the latest global and regional eco-efficiency standards.
Liquid-filled substation transformers are primarily used in Electric power distribution, stepping down primary voltage, and underground power distribution. Each unit is manufactured in compliance with IEEE, ANSI, and NEMA standards. The transformers are available with three different fluids: mineral oil, silicone transformer oil, or less flammable seed oil. In general, substation transformers are equipped with either on-load or off-load tap-changers.
This three-phase substation transformer comes in three-phase configurations with a voltage rating of 2,400 – 46,000 V on the primary side and 208-15,000 V on the secondary side. This unit’s cores are made from Grain Oriented Silicon Steel using state-of-the-art technology.
This three-phase transformer is highly energy efficient with lower heat emissions, resulting in fewer cooling requirements. The unit also features mineral oil as an insulating fluid with a 65°C temperature rise.
Why Meta-Power Solutions?
- We’re one of the leading transformer companies in the nation that designs, manufactures and delivers high-quality oil-filled substation transformers.
- Our high-quality oil-filled substation transformers have an expected useful life of more than 30 years.
- We can design and build custom substation transformers for special applications
- Transformers can be installed and operated in any environment and location
- Transformers offer high efficiency, low environmental impact, and exceptional operational reliability, resulting in a safe, dependable means of electric power
- Enhanced overload capability without affecting insulation life